Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy birthday, Momma!

Mom turns 55 years young today! And it's world teacher appreciation day! How appropriate! How did we never know about this before? Maybe it's a sign, mom. Maybe it'll make you more excited about your job!....? Well I guess that's it for this...don't know what else to say...but I think you look very nice in this photo...

I will write more tomorrow about other exciting happenings of the day (and take some photos of where we live, Maryanne), but today is about mom!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Rachel for the happy birthday greetings. I would have responded sooner but posting something to your blog seems rather complicated. Let's see if I can do it this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is teacher appreciation day always the same date, or is always a Monday?

    ReplyDelete