Sunday, October 3, 2010

Living Room

Although it's definitely still a work in progress, here is our living room...we're getting there. In this first photo, you can see the house across the street (since we still don't have any blinds or curtains...) which is what our house looks like. Dave's dad and I are in the process of building a bench in this bay window. I think I've finally found the fabric to cover it in! :D


Our lovely Ikea 'book'shelf...still pretty empty.



Our free couch - not bad! Plus our avocado-green lamps.
We're in the process of refinishing this buffet - it's out in our garage for now.

2 comments:

  1. I love your green lamps! And that chair with the shaggy pillow in it. It looks really good. I guess I can see why you want curtains, given the proximity and direct view into the house across the street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you refinishing the buffet? Do you not have or not want to books in the shelf? I guess with the size of shelf you'd probably want pretty tall books.

    ReplyDelete