Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What an educatory day. And I don't care if that's not a word.

Life lessons learned today:
Never go to Safeway on the way home from work.
Always use the self check-out line.
Never expect people to give you a break (like letting you skip them in line with your 4 items) just because you look like you're about to pop out a baby tomorrow and your back is killing you.
Don't stay late at work. It's not worth it.
Do everything you can to live in a city where you don't have to drive. Anywhere. Ever.

2 comments:

  1. Can we assume that this post fits under the "Rants" section of you blog title?

    By the way, how'd the soup turn out the other night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. People actually give me a break a lot here in Iowa (I'm not pregnant, but the 4 little hangers-on must look like a liability). That's part of what I love about it.

    I had a dream that you had your baby, but it turned out to be twins. :)

    ReplyDelete