Thursday, January 20, 2011

Living room update

I realized I haven't posted photos of our living room since it was far from done. So here's the update!
A close-up of the bench that Stew constructed. I did the seats. Lots and lots of storage for junk underneath. The only problem is that the window is really drafty, so it's quite cold on the bench.

Here you can see our refinished buffet. It was in its 'before' state in my last post about our house. Big transformation. And don't you like our floating shelf? You can see the doorway on the left leads to the kitchen and the one on the right leads to the rest of the house.


By the time I took these 5 photos, Thomas was screaming...

2 comments:

  1. I like your photos. The living room looks really nice. However, it looks like Thomas is getting way too used to watching TV

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great. Those floating wall shelves and ledges are great. Tom and I have a whole bunch of them. They are great for pictures, platters, bowls, etc. We even have two short ones in the kitchen for spices.

    I didn't even notice Thomas was there until I read Mom's comment. He is so cute in his little chair.

    ReplyDelete